Frankfurter Casserole Recipe
Frankfurter Casserole Recipes
1 cup barley
185 ml dry
500 g tin
frankfurters, cut into 2 cm lengths
- Place barley in a large bowl,
cover with water and set aside to soak for 2 hours.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan,
add onion, mushrooms and bacon and cook, stirring constantly for 3
- Add barley, stock, wine, cumin and
coriander and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for
30 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in cream and frankfurters and
cook for 10 minutes longer.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
Learn how to Cook with Herbs and Spices
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Herbs, Spices Main Meals Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |