Hot Chili Pork Spareribs Recipe
Hot Chili Pork Spareribs Recipes
6 small pork
back rib racks
ground black pepper
Apple Chili Glaze :
red chili, seeded and chopped
canned apple purée
- Season ribs with black pepper to
taste and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
- Combine apple juice, lime juice
and Tabasco sauce, pour over ribs and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2
- To make glaze, heat oil in a
saucepan, add onions, garlic and chili and cook over a medium heat
for 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Stir in apple purée, jelly and
juice, bring to simmering and simmer, stirring frequently, for 15
minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Stir in lime juice, season to
taste with black pepper and simmer for 15 minutes longer.
- Drain ribs, and reserve any
- Sear ribs on a preheated lightly
oiled barbecue for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve ribs with remaining glaze.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
Learn how to Cook with Herbs and Spices
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Herbs, Spices Main Meals Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |