Spiced Calamari Recipe
Spiced Calamari Recipes
oil for deep frying
tamarind paste or tomato paste
grated fresh ginger
155 g flour
ground black pepper
- To make marinade, place tamarind
paste, saffron, ginger, garlic, teriyaki sauce and oil in a glass or
ceramic bowl and mix to combine.
- Add calamari rings and toss to
- Cover and refrigerate for at least
- To make batter, place flour in a
mixing bowl and gradually stir in water, then egg until smooth.
- Season to taste with black pepper.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan until
a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds.
- Drain calamari, dip in batter and
cook a few at a time in hot oil until golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper
and serve hot.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
Learn how to Cook with Herbs and Spices
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Herbs, Spices Main Meals Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |