Slow Oven Chicken With a Hint Of Mint Recipe
Slow Oven Chicken With a Hint Of Mint Recipes
chicken (small) boneless cubes
25 ml oil
1 bay leaf
cardamoms (choti elaichi)
turmeric (haldi) powder
10 g red
chilies, slit into half
3 g mace
vetivier (kewda) essence
5 g, mint
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan.
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and
cardamoms and sauté over medium heat until they begin to crackle.
- Add the onions and sauté for a few
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes,
turmeric, red chili powder, salt and almond paste and cook over
medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the oil separates from the
- Add the chicken, stir and cook
over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the cream, green chilies, mace
powder and vetivier.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint leaves,
cover and sea lid with dough.
- Let the chicken simmer over very
low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- It could also be kept in a slow
oven for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and
chopped whole red chilies (optional) and serve hot, accompanied by
Serves 4 - 6
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
Learn how to Cook with Herbs and Spices
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Indian Herbs Spices Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |