Fried Sausage 'Dumplings' Recipe
Fried Sausage 'Dumplings' Recipes
225 g pork
cashews, lightly toasted, fairly finely chopped
finely chopped parsley
1 grade 2
2 tsp milk
40 g fine
dry breadcrumbs, lightly toasted
onion or garlic salt
or oil for frying
- Knead together sausage meat,
cashews and parsley.
- With damp hands, shape into 16
- Coat in egg, well beaten with the
- On a sheet of greaseproof paper or
piece of foil, mix together the crumbs, salt, onion or garlic salt
- Add dumplings and coat all over
with breadcrumb mixture.
- Leave to stand half hour for
coating to settle.
- Fry in deep hot fat or oil until
golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from pan and drain on
crumpled kitchen paper.
- Spear and cocktail stick into each
and serve hot.
Simply made party snacks, ideal with hot
punch and sparkling cider.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Sausage Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |