of celery, chopped
- Place haricot and kidney beans in
a bowl and cover with cold water.
- Leave to soak overnight.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp of
water and sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add water and soaked beans to the
- Bring to the boil and rapidly for
- Reduce heat, cover pan and simmer
gently for 2 hours.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer
gently for another hour.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add macaroni and bring soup to the
boil 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Stir in parsley and serve the soup
Tip - This classic and very nutritious
soup looks after itself with a good long simmering period - leaving you
free to get on with other things.
Serves 4 - 6
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Herbs Spices Soup Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |