Baked Spinach Recipe
Baked Spinach Recipes
- Wash the spinach leaves well and chop finely.
- Cook them in boiling water until wilted.
- Put the rice into a saucepan with 250 ml of
- Bring to the boil, cover and turn the heat to
- The rice should be cooked in 20 minutes.
- Stir gently and fluff up.
- Beat the eggs lightly and gradually stir in the
milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Add the spinach and rice, then pour the mixture
into a gratin dish.
- Put into a preheated oven (190C/375F/Gas 5) for
30 minutes or until it is set.
This delightful vegetable dish makes a
lovely lunch. Serve with a tomato salad and crusty bread.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |