Camembert, Chervil and Plum Profiteroles Recipe
Camembert, Chervil and Plum Profiteroles Recipes
1 1/4 cups
1 1/2 cup
fresh chervil, chopped
plums, stoned and finely chopped
10 oz can
chopped fresh chervil, plus a few sprigs to garnish
- To make the profiteroles, put the water into a
saucepan and add the butter.
- Gently melt the butter, then bring to the boil.
- As soon as this happens, sieve in the flour,
mustard powder and cinnamon.
- Beat hard with a wooden spoon until the mixture
comes away from the sides of the pan.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes, then beat in the
eggs, one at a time.
- Add the grated Cheddar, and beat until glossy.
- Use a large nozzle to pipe blobs about 1 in
across on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Chop the Camembert in small pieces and put in a
- Add a little milk and the chervil, and blend to a
- Remove from the food processor and add the fresh
- Also make the sauce while the pastries are
- Drain the canned plums and pit them if necessary.
- Add them to the cinnamon and chervil in the food
processor and blend to a fairly smooth purée.
- Assemble the profiteroles by halving them and
placing some of the Camembert mixture inside.
- Place the profiteroles on individual plates and
dust with a little cinnamon.
- Serve the sauce separately.
Most people are familiar with chocolate profiteroles,
but this savory version is just as delicious and makes an attractive
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |