Cinnamon Hearts Recipe
Cinnamon Hearts Recipes
- Beat the egg whites with an
electric mixer until they are light and frothy.
- Gradually add the sugar and
- Keep beating until the mixture is
- Reserve half the mixture and to
the other half add the almonds and lemon zest.
- Then work in the icing sugar,
- Roll out the mixture to 3mm (1/8")
- Cut into heart shapes and brush
the tops with the reserved mixture.
- Put onto well greased baking trays
and place in a preheated oven (180C/350F/Gas 4) for 20 minutes or
until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool on
Serves 4 - 6
If you don't have a heart shaped biscuit cutter, trace the above pattern. Bake them for St. Valentine's Day or
for your lover's birthday dinner.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |