Herbed Halibut Mille-Feuille Recipe
Herbed Halibut Mille-Feuille Recipes
9 oz puff
fresh ginger, grated
1 tbsp dry
halibut, cooked and flaked
8 oz crab
thyme and chives to garnish
- Roll the pastry out into a square 10 x 10", trim
the edges and place on a buttered cookie sheet.
- Prick with a fork, then rest it in the
refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Brush the top with beaten egg, and bake for 10-15
minutes or until golden.
- Let the pastry cool for a few minutes, then cut
it twice across in one direction and once in the other to make six
- Leave to cool completely.
- Fry the onion and ginger in the oil until tender.
- Add the fish stock and sherry and simmer for 5
- Add the halibut and crab meat, and season to
- Peel and chop the avocado and toss in the lime
- Peel and chop the mango reserving a few slices
- Add both to the fish.
- Build up alternate layers of fish and pastry ,
starting and finishing with a piece of pastry.
- Serve garnished with herbs and mango slices.
The crisp puff pastry balances the creamy fish,
and the herbs add their own special flavors.
Serves 4 - 6
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |