Herbed Potato Rosti Recipe
Herbed Potato Rosti Recipes
chopped fresh chives
chopped fresh parsley
egg, lightly beaten
- Grate the potatoes and the onion.
- Rinse the potato and squeeze out
any excess moisture.
- Place the grated potato, onion,
fresh chives, fresh parsley, beaten eggs and flour in a bowl and mix
- Heat the oil and butter in a large
heavy based frying pan.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of the mixture into the pan, and flatten them.
- Cook 3-4 pancakes at a time over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown, then
turn and brown the other side.
- Drain on paper towel and keep warm while cooking the remaining mixture.
- Delicious served with a fresh green salad or for breakfast with crispy bacon strips.
Preparation : 20minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |