Roasted Parsnips Dressed with Lemon and Garlic Recipe
Roasted Parsnips Dressed with Lemon and Garlic Recipes
750g parsnips, cut into sticks
6 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp roughly chopped thyme
1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, crushed
sea salt and pepper
rocket or other salad leaves (optional)
50g Parmesan cheese
- Add the parsnips to a pan of
boiling water and parboil for 4 minutes, drain, leave dry.
- Transfer the parsnips to a
roasting tin large enough to hold in a single layer.
- Spoon the olive oil over them and
sprinkle with thyme.
- Toss to coat.
- Place in oven, 400F, gas mark 6,
roast 45-60 minutes, stir, until the parsnips are tender and lightly
patched with brown.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to
- Add the lemon rind and juice,
garlic to the parsnips and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss well and leave to cool
- Serve the dressed parsnips as they
are, or on a bed of rocket or other salad leaves, use a mandoline or
vegetable peeler to shave Parmesan on top.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |