Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
mushrooms, rinsed and patted dry, stalks removed
50 g green
pepper, de-seeded and finely chopped
onion, peeled and finely chopped
75 g fresh
walnuts or pecans, finely chopped
25 g extra
melted butter or margarine
- Arrange mushrooms on large,
greased baking tray.
- Set oven to moderate, 350 F, Gas 4.
- Chop mushrooms stalks finely and
leave aside for time being.
- Heat butter or margarine pan in
- Add green pepper and onion.
- Fry gently until soft and just
beginning to turn golden brown.
- Stir in chopped mushroom stalks,
crumbs, nuts, salt, herbs, ginger and Worcester sauce.
- Mix thoroughly then spoon equal
amounts on to mushrooms.
- Trickle a trace of melted butter
or margarine over each then bake 1/4 hour.
- Place under a hot grill until tops
crispen, allowing about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a warm dish, put a
cocktail stick into each and serve straight away.
Popular mushrooms form the basis of this
fairly simple appetizer.
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |