Tomatoes With Orange and Tarragon Recipe
Tomatoes With Orange and Tarragon Recipes
cherry tomatoes or 8 small tomatoes
juice of 1 orange
chopped fresh tarragon
5 ml lemon
15 ml oil
140 ml crème
fraiche (thick soured cream)
tarragon sprigs or whole leaves, garnish
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl and
pour over boiling water to cover.
- Leave 20 seconds, drain and put
immediately into cold water.
- Peel and remove the cores.
- Remove the zest from the orange in
thin strips and set aside.
- Squeeze the juice and measure out
30 ml and combine with tarragon, lemon juice, sugar, oil, salt and
pepper and whisk well.
- Gradually add the crème fraiche.
- Do not over whisk once the crème
- If the sauce is too thick, add
orange juice to thin slightly.
- Pour over the tomatoes and garnish
with sprigs or tarragon or whole leaves and reserved orange zest.
- Serve chilled.
Serves 4 - 6
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Vegetable Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |