Baked Fish with Coconut and Kaffir Lime Recipe
Baked Fish with Coconut and Kaffir Lime Recipes
lemon grass, white part only
thick coconut cream
grated fresh ginger
chopped fresh coriander
4 x 200g
blue eye fillets
2cm x 2cm
piece galangal, sliced into 4 pieces
cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot
400F, Gas 6.
- Finely chop one lemon grass stem.
- Quarter the other lengthways and
bruise it with the back of a knife.
- Finely shred four of the lime
leaves and place in a bowl with the coconut cream, fish sauce, garam
masala, ginger, garlic, coriander, and finely chopped lemon grass.
- Mix together thoroughly, add the
fish and toss to coat well.
- Place a piece of bruised lemon
grass and a piece of galangal in the center of four 30cm long pieces
of baking paper.
- Place a fish fillet on top, place
1 kaffir lime leaf on top of each fillet and spoon on 1/4 cup of the
- Wrap up securely and them wrap
each parcel in foil.
- Place in a non-metallic baking
dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Unwrap the fish, discard the lemon
grass and galangal pieces and serve on rice with the remaining
- Garnish with the lime wedges.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Fish Herbs Spices Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |