Baked Fish with Coconut and Kaffir Lime Recipe
Baked Fish with Coconut and Kaffir Lime Recipes
lemon grass, white part only
thick coconut cream
grated fresh ginger
chopped fresh coriander
4 x 200g
blue eye fillets
2cm x 2cm
piece galangal, sliced into 4 pieces
cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot
400F, Gas 6.
- Finely chop one lemon grass stem.
- Quarter the other lengthways and
bruise it with the back of a knife.
- Finely shred four of the lime
leaves and place in a bowl with the coconut cream, fish sauce, garam
masala, ginger, garlic, coriander, and finely chopped lemon grass.
- Mix together thoroughly, add the
fish and toss to coat well.
- Place a piece of bruised lemon
grass and a piece of galangal in the center of four 30cm long pieces
of baking paper.
- Place a fish fillet on top, place
1 kaffir lime leaf on top of each fillet and spoon on 1/4 cup of the
- Wrap up securely and them wrap
each parcel in foil.
- Place in a non-metallic baking
dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Unwrap the fish, discard the lemon
grass and galangal pieces and serve on rice with the remaining
- Garnish with the lime wedges.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
Learn how to Cook with Herbs and Spices
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Fish Herbs Spices Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |