Pea Soup With Mint Recipe
Pea Soup With Mint Recipes
4 tbsp butter
2 shallots, finely chopped
900 g fresh shelled peas or frozen peas
10 ml sugar
30 ml chopped mint
850 ml chicken or vegetable stock
salt and pepper
60 ml heavy cream
small mint leaves, garnish
- Melt the butter or margarine in a
large, heavy saucepan.
- Add shallots and cook gently until
softened but not brown.
- Add peas and cook, stirring often,
for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, mint and pour on the
- Add salt and pepper and simmer for
20 minutes or until peas very tender.
- Cool slightly and then purée in a
food processor or blender.
- Strain into the rinsed out pan and
- Reheat gently and garnish with a
few small whole mint leaves to serve.
Serves 4 - 6
Get your herbs and spices' ingredients here
More Soup Recipes
Herbs Spices Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |